Sunday, January 1, 2012

I LOVE ALLAH S.W.T



Something New Had Make My life Better now,allhamdulillah ..=')
Never Stop Exploring this dunyah that only for while we live here ,That what I believe as Islam .Doing good things to each other will make this world clean from sin that spread in out heart ,make sure you always protect your heart from doing sin .We can survive this world with strong spiritual and physical ..=)

If you not strong inside ,you can't win this game that always come around you.That's why we must make sure to strong inside first so that you can go through anything in this world as long it's good things .Strong Spirit Is not easy to break .Don't Forget ' World Is Only Temporary Place For Us '.

Mood :Doing My best For Everyone I Love ..=')
Action:Insyallah ,I will stick in this line..=')

No comments: