Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happines You Have it! =)



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatuhu And Hi..

For the start I like to write what in my mind.Think about it,nothing to write but I like to write and I don't want to stop writing until I statstified..=)
How about I write about happines thats all about in our LIFE,going through everyday in our own LIFE...DO you archive your happiness every second or everyday?How you get that happines?

You get up in the morning to get to the office,school, or to archive something that day.BOOM!here it come after you arrive at the office you get yelled by your boss,your teacher, or not happening as you be plan.Then what sit at the chair and cry or really stress out?or will pull out all your stress to others?or you will control everything as calm as possible?

Everything is in your hand,WHat you gonna be ?Don't think using your stress ,and don't make decision when you stress out because there has a bad ending..
What Should you Do is start praying ,make yourself calm and then decide..insyallah everything will be ok ..=)

Do Good To Everyone even to your enemies,Do it sincerely...DOn't Drag any bad energy in ur life!=)

Mood:Doing everything For My life
Action:MUsic + Ebooks ..=)

No comments: