Wednesday, December 15, 2010

STORY:SHE NeeD HELP where were YOU ?

We never know when we will do wrong in something..It's happen to us in our LIFE...someone push her in a dark until she start acting as a DEVIL..when she finish killing the person ,she walk out from the DARK place that starting to scaring her...in a second she realize her handcuffs and taking her to prison ...she is only 19 and suppose to be in college not at the DARK place....
In prison she only cry and waiting for HOPE ...her parents blame her for what happen to her..lost HOPE and try to kill herself...but she safe,and she starting to talk and make friends...during the day she realize she found new family that always support her...She said to me ,'I can smile now, can I stay Here Until mY rest of my LIFE'...The place that scared her to death make a good comfort to her now...
As a parent's you should know how important your support to her,Don't give up to your own daughter and yourself!(The Truth Is she been used in the DARK That why she kill the person )...
Don't walk away when they need your HELP,Do your BEST to make them feel SAFE!

Mood :feel like 'I'am lucky '
Action:Reading The truth story of a person until I notice that I'm not sleeping for 1day..

No comments: