Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thinking...




Last week I had discuss with my dad about my study ....My dad want me to confirm what field that i want to do for my degree.....I still thinking about it....because i like to do programming but i have problem with memorize progrmming code...I love to do network..but I can't understand the structure...ermm...What should i really choose Networking,Hardware,Multimedia or Programing...remember this after i get text from my dad....

MY DAD:pa nk ariff pilih bidang komputer yang ariff minat..dah tahu ..beritahu pa ....asslamualaikum
ME:kalau ariff dah confirm nanti,ariff beitau pa nanti...waalaikummusalam

thnking......

4 comments:

They call me Fiki. said...

so, have you decided yet?

Anonymous said...

not yet,do not know which 1 to choose..
any opinion?

BudakCHOCO Official Blogger said...

kan ko ckp ngan ak ko nk amik programming.. so ko amik la.. but ko kner amik MUET lu oke.. ak pom nk smbg degree weyh..

Anonymous said...

mmng la..tapi susah plk..takut x dpt go je nti..no life..